KYPRIS is hiring an Account Manager to join our growing company. The Account Manager will be responsible for managing and increasing the performance of new and existing accounts, product education and training, execution of marketing plans to ensure sales growth, responding to client inquiries, and providing customer service to all accounts. Assist the Director of Sales.
Director of Sales
The Account Manager provides support to all accounts and supports all sales initiatives, product inquiry requests, provides product training, presents marketing plans to all accounts, reviews all orders for accuracy, and assists in monitoring stock levels in partner locations.
Successful candidates should be highly organized with the ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines. Must be adaptable, communicative, and able to complete assignments on time and accurately. Must possess openness in their problem-solving and integrity in their research to effectively address the needs of the company.
- Set up proper training cadence with each account.
- Strategize events and promotional incentives in partnership with Director of Sales and Marketing Manager.
- Train all sales associates, inter-sell associates, aestheticians, Spa Directors, and Store Managers on KYPRIS products and the appropriate selling techniques needed to achieve sales goals.
- Resolve account concerns by investigating issues, developing solutions, and making strategic recommendations.
- Track and monitor post-training and event sales initiatives.
- Oversee a select group of existing KYPRIS accounts.
- Present marketing plans, retail incentives, wholesale incentives, and new product launch information to all accounts.
- Ensure accounts are communicated with weekly on any important opportunities, follow-ups, stock concerns, marketing, or training needs.
- Achieve monthly sales goals determined by Director of Sales through account management, marketing, and training.
- Receive, confirm, and forward orders to Logistics for processing.
- Build and maintain positive working relationships with store managers, store owners, spa directors, aestheticians, and selling staff.
- Support retail partners in driving sales revenue on a weekly basis.
- Collect monthly sales data from all accounts.
- Schedule and conduct in-store events for all accounts.
- Supply and provide all social media assets.
- Develop and provide weekly communication templates to accounts.
- Maintain CRM on a daily basis.
- 3 years experience as an account manager or coordinator with a luxury skincare company.
- Experience in product training and education.
- Experience in retail & clinical, medspa settings
- A strong working knowledge of cosmeceutical and botanical ingredients.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written).
- Exceptional interpersonal and motivational skills.
- Professional presentation.
- Goal and result oriented.
- Ability to prioritize and organize daily activities and responsibilities.
- Computer literate, with proficiency in G-Suite (Google Docs, Drive, Sheets, and Slides), Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experience using Client Relation Management Software (CRM), such as HubSpot or SalesForce.
- Experience scheduling, leading, and managing all video conferencing requests for training, education, account meetings, and all other video meeting needs.
- Active, unrestricted driver’s license.
- Must be able to travel a minimum 50% of the time as needed.
- Licensed aesthetician with complementary modality certifications preferred.
- Bachelors Degree preferred.
Preferred Locations: Chicago, Atlanta, Phoenix, Dallas, Houston, Austin, New York City, Orlando, Fort Lauderdale, or Miami. We will consider qualified candidates from outside the preferred areas.
Compensation: Full Time, hourly base + commission, 401(k), health, dental, & vision benefits offered.
TO APPLY: Please send your cover letter and resume to sales [at] kyprisbeauty [dot] com
KYPRIS is high-performance, holistic skin care brand boasting organic, wild-crafted, and sustainably grown botanicals blended with cutting edge green technologies for unparalleled results and an ecstatic experience of your Beauty and Being
Your Beauty is Unique.
Your Skin Care
Should Be Too.
← Back to Blog