This role is 25-30 hours per week and considered full time at 30 hours with benefits.
Due to COVID, we are working remotely. However, team members must be within proximity of the office in Scottsdale, AZ 85251.
KYPRIS is an award-winning, high performance, holistic personal care company based in Scottsdale, Arizona. We pride ourselves on delivering unparalleled results and an ecstatic experience of Beauty for our patrons.
At KYPRIS, we owe our success to the culture and habits of mind of excellence, efficiency, ingenuity, learning, collaboration, and kindness in our organizational processes and team. KYPRIS is a wildly creative environment which requires intense organization, attention to detail, and unwavering consistency and reliability. To maintain and grow our standard of excellence, we are seeking an experienced full-charge bookkeeper / accountant who can also function like a director of finance.
The ideal candidate has a minimum of 5 years experience of proven success managing a small to medium size business. We would strongly prefer someone with a CPA or MBA or MF. This role requires regular communication with the internal team and terms customers - domestic and international.
- Full Charge Bookkeeper / Director of Finance
- QuickBooks Desktop expert (hosted)
- Inventory Management (using QB Desktop module)
- Bank and Credit Card Reconciliation
- Bank and Credit Card Feed integration
- Transaction Categorization
- A/P & A/R
- Enter and request approval of bills and invoices
- A/R will require interfacing with terms customers for payment follow up
- Payroll & Payroll Tax
- Avalara Sales Tax knowledge
- Journal entry knowledge
- Budget creation
- CPG and manufacturing experience a must
- Warehouse and inventory management a must
- Cashflow management
- Financial Reporting and Analysis
- Create, maintain, and update international price sheets
- Collect and file contractor and vendor paperwork ie contractor agreements and W-9s
- Maintain financial files in Google / G Suite / QB
- Review weekly SKU usage to report and plan inventory needs
- Create monthly inventory analysis; monitor for replenishment
- Maintain COGS worksheet
- Work with Operations & Sales to create forecasts and budgets
- Submit a weekly summary to leadership
- Assist with insurance coverage issues
- Work with Operations, Marketing, & Sales to determine gratis, GWPs, promotions, etc
- Liaise with, complete, participate in various government programs ie PPP Loan forgiveness, SBA, Exportech, etc
- Collaborate with Operations and Marketing on monthly sales analysis reports for retail and wholesale
- And other related tasks and duties as assigned or deemed necessary
The right person for this role is….
- Able to work without direction and very little instruction
- Problem solver
- Great communication and responsiveness
- Polished in presentation and communication
- Intensely detail-oriented and organized
- Willing to consistently learn and research
- Thrives in an intense, fast paced environment
- Knows everything is ‘figureoutable’
- Works well both independently and as part of a team
- Comfortable working from home and as needed in our corporate office (Old Town)
- Life long learner
- Interested in wellness, Nature, conservation, luxury, & the grit of craft
- Understands that no task is beneath you
- Understands the importance of customer relationships B2B and B2C
- Culturally sensitive
- Quick to apologize and take responsibility when needed
- Appreciates direct communication and feedback
- Grace under pressure
- Prides themselves on exceeding expectations and standards
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office, G Suite, Google Applications, CRMs like Hubspot, Shopify, and associated applications
- Knows their way around a government website - domestically and internationally
- Solid researcher
- Oxford comma adherent
- Multilingual a major plus
- Please submit your cover letter and resume to info [at] kyprisbeauty [dot] com
- Please include a reference to your favorite place in Nature, and why it is your favorite place in Nature.
Beauty with a Soul supported by Science.
KYPRIS is a luxurious line of high-performance, holistic skin care boasting organic, wild-crafted, and sustainably grown botanicals alchemized with the best of green technologies for an ecstatic experience of your Beauty and Being.
We are mostly working remotely. We are setting up a 2nd fulfillment location. This role may need to occasionally come to the office to help determine best practices with respect to controls.
Your Beauty is Unique.
Your Skin Care
Should Be Too.
← Back to Blog