We welcome candidates who are not in Arizona to apply.
Objectives of this Role
Daily, Weekly, and Monthly Responsibilities
Skills and Qualifications
The Ideal Candidate:
- Strategic Mind with Strong Business Acumen: Proven Brand Strategist with deep consumer understanding. Analytical thinking and accuracy a must.
- Creativity, Innovation & Intuition: Outside the box thinker who can move the Kypris message of sustainability, efficacy, safety, and green science & beauty. Strong written and presentation communication skills required.
- Passionate about Beauty, Wellness, & Luxury: Strong attention to detail and an eye for luxury. Knowledge of beauty products/trends/social media, and influencer programs.
- Leadership & Personal: Team builder/team player with excellent communication skills.
- Focused & Agile: Proactivity and start-up mindset, excels in a fast pace environment, autonomy/initiative, tenacity/resilience to achieve targets.
- Passion for Aesthetics: Beauty is an experience. Good organization, beautiful design, and adherence to visual brand standards creates less stress and helps to articulate our mission.
- Experience: Experience in beauty categories is a must, previous luxury experience is a plus, digitally savvy, CRM experience– specifically HubSpot. Proven track record designing and executing successful marketing campaigns in tandem with Sales, Education, and Public Relations teams at local, national and international levels.
Kypris is a lovely team of sharp, ambitious, ethical, kind people. We have the BEST team and so look forward to welcoming our new team member.
Please send cover letter, resume, and a reference to your favorite place in Nature to: info [at] kyprisbeauty [dot] com
Subject: Marketing Manager
Compensation: Base + Commission, Health Insurance, Vision, Dental, 410k, etc etc
Your Beauty is Unique.
Your Skin Care
Should Be Too.
← Back to Blog