KYPRIS Body Elixir: Inflorescence is a non-greasy, multi-active body oil produced with clinically studied actives typically reserved for facial care and 12 of the most potent and nourishing organic, wild crafted, and co-op grown botanicals blended.
DETAILS & SHOPPING
Enhances elasticity * Softens, tones, and boosts luminosity * Soothes dryness * Provides an antioxidant boost to SPF * Diminishes the appearance of sun-overexposure * Protects and inspires collagen production * Protects and inspires collagen production * Organic, sun-safe aromatherapy
For: Most skin types
Especially beneficial for: Made for skin that pleasures to be touched & drenched in botanical Love.
Size: 4 mL / 0.13 oz
Use: As desired... Day and Night. By itself or under SPF.
Directions: Apply a small puddle of Body Elixir to your skin beginning at your extremities and massage towards your heart. Enjoy the delicious sensation of your hands touching your beautiful skin. For external use only.
If you are pregnant, nursing, or have any health conditions, please consult a physician prior to use.
* Please note we do not accept returns. International orders may be subject to additional taxes, duties, or fees. To avoid these fees, consider ordering from one of our international retailers which can be found on our KYPRIS Partner page under the About tab.
* 12 Active Natural Ingredients
* NEROLI & SWEET ORANGE: Sun-safe, uplifting fruit and flower essential oils kiss skin with the magic of an eternal Spring’s Inflorescence.
* IRIS STEM CELLS & VITAMIN C ESTER: Created with the best green technologies to inspire and protect collagen and to plump skin to a vibrant luminosity.
* MORINGA: A wealth of vitamins, nutrients, and fatty acids from the kernels of a miraculous tree that flourishes even in drought to soothe and nourish stubborn dry skin. // KYPRIS’s moringa kernel oil is from a co-operative effort that uses the leaves for hunger relief and the kernels for the oil. A wealth of vitamins, nutrients, and fatty acids from the kernels of this miraculous tree that flourishes even in drought soothes and nourishes stubborn, dry skin. The kernels can be used to regrow the trees but so can clippings of the leaves. The kernels can clarify water but not purify water to an extent that it is potable, so they are best used for their nourishing oil which is not traditionally consumed. The Moringa Kernel oil in this product benefits Trees for Life in Nicaragua.
* SUNFLOWER: Local, organic blooms yield a golden seed oil wealthy in sun-protective beta-carotene and an auspicious fatty acid composition for a delicate emollience.
* TAMANU: Organically grown and pressed by a co-operative, KYPRIS's Tamanu oil inspires cellular renewal, is used in France to help soothe burned skin, and is fantastic for enhancing the elasticity of pregnant bellies.
* PRICKLY PEAR: Wild crafted from the Arizona high desert and the result of a 3+ year collaboration with a wild crafting group, our organic, wild crafted Prickly Pear seed oil is a unique wealth of amino acids and vitamin E that soothes stressed and tired skin.