Executive Assistant & Marketing Coordinator
May 12, 2021
The Executive Assistant & Marketing Coordinator is to be a support first to our Founder, Marketing Manager, and the KYPRIS team as needed to improve organization and therefore productivity. The role reports to our Founder, Operations Manager, and Marketing Manager. Candidate must be based in Scottsdale / Phoenix as our office is in old town.
- Organize workspace and handle personal errands for Founder. (e.g. coordinate mail shipments, returns, and notarizations).
- Support brand marketing and communication strategy - including development and execution of annual, quarterly and go-to-market plans and campaigns - across public relations, organic social, paid social/digital, website/SEO, email, and SMS text efforts (among others).
- Support development and execution of marketing assets (e.g. emails and newsletters, blog posts, SMS text messages, social content, brand messaging, Q&As, etc.).
- Proofreads/copy edits and drafts verbal communication on behalf of Founder and brand. Fantastic written communications an absolute must. Grammarians rejoice!
- Organize and maintain the office, prop & product library, and files - both hard copy and in G Suite.
- Support the sales and marketing teams with shipments to press, influencers and prospects.
- Own the tracking of project status for Marketing Manager and Founder, ensuring deadlines are met.
- Arrange meetings and maintain agendas, recaps and action items and minutes.
- Support day-to-day coordination with marketing/communications agencies.
- Create planning documents (e.g. PowerPoint decks, outlines, etc.) in support of upcoming marketing initiatives, including digital and in-person brand events, wholesaler offers and more.
- Arrange gifts and birthday announcements.
- Help with ongoing communications such as handwritten notecards, emails, customer and vendor inquiries, and team announcements - beautiful handwriting a plus.
- Manage courier between office and warehouse as well as vendors.
- Prepare and execute team needs for photoshoots, trade shows, sales presentations, major meetings, and travel arrangements for team members.
- Coordinate receipt and distribution of brand mail to appropriate team personnel.
- Support Marketing Manager as needed with paperwork.
- Oversee KYPRIS customer communication via KYPRIS customer care
- Other related duties and tasks as assigned.
The Ideal Candidate Must Be:
- Team Oriented – This person has a can-do, positive attitude and is savvy, hardworking, polished, and deeply invested in the brand and brand culture. Has an inquisitive, helpful nature.
- Thoughtfully Organized – Proactively recognizes and addresses opportunities to create physical and digital organization across projects and departments.
- Dedicated to Excellence – Achieves thoroughness and accuracy when accomplishing a task through concern for all the areas involved. Takes pride in work and relentlessly pursues excellence. Strong internal drive to go above and beyond.
- Proactive and Accountable – Self-directed and resilient under pressure. Proactively manages workload and communicates project status, managing up as needed.
- Strategic Mind with Strong Business Acumen – Analytical thinking and accuracy a must. Courage to speak up and bring thoughtful thinking to team discussions.
- Passionate about Beauty & Luxury – An eye for luxury and aesthetic.
- Focused & Agile – Proactivity and start-up mindset. Excels in a fast pace environment, autonomy/initiative, tenacity/resilience to achieve targets.
- Professional – High degree of professionalism and polished verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-Driven – Strong initiative to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment. Ability to effectively multitask, balance deadlines, and maintain a comprehensive awareness of the status of all open items.
- Must be located/able to work in Scottsdale, AZ.
- Full time position (40 hours per week).
- Marketing/communications education and/or experience required.
- Proficiency in GSuite and the ability to quickly learn new applications. Familiarity with HubSpot a plus.
- Must be able to commit to a consistent work schedule.
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S.
KYPRIS is a lovely team of sharp, ambitious, ethical, kind people. We look forward to meeting you!
Please email info [at] kyprisbeauty [dot] com with your cover letter and resume.
Your Beauty is Unique.
Your Skin Care
Should Be Too.
← Back to Blog