Sales & Service Coordinator (Scottsdale)
January 16, 2023
We are seeking a detail-oriented Sales & Service Coordinator with a fantastic personality to contribute to the achievement of sales targets. This position supports sales representatives, maintains good customer relationships, and coordinates sales activities, education sessions, and events.
The Sales & Service Coordinator's responsibilities include supporting sales, ensuring order satisfaction, coordinating with other departments, handling administrative duties, and supporting marketing and education initiatives.
To be a successful Sales & Service Coordinator, you should have excellent organizational, administrative, and problem-solving skills. You should also possess strong communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
This is a junior position - while computer literacy such as basic Excel / Google Sheets is required, we are seeking the right eager-to-learn human more so than someone who has extensive experience.
Sales & Service Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Helping the sales team to improve their productivity by contacting customers to arrange appointments and ensuring all Sales Representatives have high-quality, up-to-date support materials.
- Respond to customer and potential customer inquiries
- Assist with emails and messages when sales representatives are unavailable, answering customer queries, informing them of delays, and assist with other projects as-needed.
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure sales, marketing, queries, and deliveries are handled efficiently.
- Maintain filing systems so as to maintain sales records, prepare reports, and provide financial information to the finance department.
- Making the company's products and services as attractive to potential customers as possible.
- Handle service and care inquiries via email and chat.
- Some might consider this a service and sales position.
- Excited to learn new skills and software ie Gorgias, Hubspot, etc on an as-needed basis.
Sales Coordinator Requirements:
- A bachelor's degree in business administration or experience in a related field.
- 2 or more years experience in sales or customer service.
- Experience as a sales coordinator or in administration may be advantageous.
- Good team development and leadership skills.
- Computer literacy ie G Suite, Excel, Microsoft Office
- Good administrative, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, sales, and customer service skills. Bi-lingual a plus
- The ability to multitask, work in a fast-paced environment, maintain spreadsheets and calendars, and meet deadlines.
- Current knowledge of industry trends
This position is full time, based in Scottsdale (near Fashion Square) with the potential to work from home part time to be reviewed.
($18-$22/ hour; commensurate with experience)
- Health Insurance
- And more….
Please email your cover letter and resume to info [at] kyprisbeauty [dot] com with subject line Sales & Service Coordinator.