As we find success, one of the habits we tend to adopt is delegation. Yet, there are simply some really important things that we cannot delegate - like working out, meditation, eating well.
When moments are extremely stressful, one of our favorite ways to return to our sense of gentle equanimity is through various types of meditation like breathwork.
Here are some resources that break down the science behind breathwork.
- High Intensity Health - Breathwork Creates Meditation Like Effect on Brain: Anxiety & Stress Relief Tips, Study
- Huberman Lab - Master Stress: Tools for Managing Stress & Anxiety
- A podcast with Andrew Huberman of Stanford explaining how we can use our breath to stop panic in its tracks.
- Shrimad Rajchandra Mission Dharampur - 15 Minutes Pranayama
- One of our favorite beginning breathwork meditations which includes a light pranayama practice.
Let us know if you try it and what you think!
This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. For educational purposes only.
Your Beauty is Unique.
Your Skin Care
Should Be Too.
← Back to Blog